4th International e-Bus Conference will take place on 17 and 18 November 2014 in Hamburg with the official theme of “Comparing e-buses”
The 4th International e-Bus Conference will provide a comprehensive overview of modern traction and power supply systems. The operational application of such technologies will be explained from a practical point of view and further analyzed from a scientific perspective. The most important developments since the last conference in 2012 will be discussed, including success stories and lessons learned.
With a distinguished panel of international experts, including political decision-makers, senior managers from transportation companies, bus technicians, industry representatives, research scientists, urban transit planners and lead consultants, the conference brings together a real “who is who”. It will allow everyone to gain invaluable insights and network with colleagues and peers. For each of the 300 international participants, the conference seeks to answer the key question:
e-bus, yes of course, but how? Electric traction for buses – yes, but which system? An overview!
- Battery buses and plug-in technology: The capacities of batteries as limiting factors for bus range
- Trolley technology and similar systems: Refining a timeless technology to contemporary “state-of-the-art” standards
- Between theory and practice: Real world results and hands-on experiences
- Inductive power transmission: No catenary – no problem?
- Fuel cells: When will the future arrive?
- Charging stations for e-buses: Technical requirements and operational functionality
- Funding opportunities and development schemes
- Podium discussion „Quo vadis e-bus?“
- On-site visits
Don’t miss this excellent event and reserve your conference package today for a preferential early booking rate of only € 595! (till 10th September 2014) For all reservations and further inquiries please contact: email@example.com
Congress-Fee includes: ocumentation, coffeebreaks, lunch, evening-event per Person